EZ Riser Roof Raising Process
In 1976 Industrial Services Enterprises developed and patented the first commercial roof raising system in the United States in response to a client's request for more headroom in his building. From this small beginning we have developed EZ Riser LIfting Sytems and have lifted over one million square feet of roofs in the United States, creating over one hundred million cubic feet of usable space. All with a 100% safety record.
CLICK ON THE VIDEO ON THE RIGHT TO SEE THE PROCESS
- EZ Riser ironworkers separate each existing interior column at the base and wrap a steel box sleeve around the column
- For columns that are in exterior walls we weld a telescoping tube colum to the existing column.
- The crew then adds hydraulic jacks at the tops of the columns and connects them to pumps. Each pump and jack set can lift 100,000 pounds.
- We separate the roof from the exterior walls.
- On "lift day" we bring in a large crew of experienced roof raisers and lift the roof. Usually eight feet or more in one day.
- When the roof is up and all columns are secure we add siding to the opening created by the lift.
- We provide all the engineering using licensed Professional Engineers
- We offer an almost unlimited siding choices
- We do the complete structural package
- When we're done, your building is structually ready and completely enclosed.
In 1976 Industrial Services Enterprises developed and patented the first commercial roof raising system in the United States in response to a client's request for more headroom in his building....
What Client's Say
The first project ISE did for us was a roof raise on an existing 100,000 SF building in Teterboro, NJ that we had acquired. It was very well located but only had a clear height of 12’ (it had been an industrial bakery). ISE performed a two stage lift to 30’. The building was leased shortly...